The EMC laboratory/Equipment
AC power sources
- This 15kW AC source is intended to provide a grid voltage compliant to IEC 61000-4-7. She is well configurable and allow a lot of scenarios (AC source, DC source, harmonic generation, ...)
- To use this AC source, we recommanded to do following steps:
- Start the power source
- Start the control PC
- Connect to the webserver of the control PC
More information available on Follow instructions of simplified user manual page 14 (Interface web)
Schaffner (-Chase EMC Ltd.) MN2050D
V-AMN to measure conducted emissions disturbances on AC port (single phase) or DC port
- Frequency range: ...
- Continuous operating current: ...
Schwarzbeck Mess-Elektronik NNLA 8120
V-AMN to measure conducted emissions disturbances on AC port (tree phases + neutral)
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Continuous operating current: 4 X 16 A
- Impedance: 50 Ω || 50 μ + 5 Ω
(picture source Teseq)
Line impedance Stabilization Network to measure conducted emissions disturbances on DC power ports of photovoltaic inverters.
- Frequency range: 150 kHz to 30 MHz
- Continuous operating current: 100 A (150 A for 30 minutes)
- Impedance: 150 Ω in common-mode - 100 Ω in differential-mode