|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
= Maintainer =
= Maintainer =
The Maintainer and Supervisor of this Wiki is [[User:
The Maintainer and Supervisor of this Wiki is [[User:|]]. In case of any question wiki related, feel free to contact me.
Latest revision as of 10:20, 28 September 2018
- Each page needs to be in one of the Main Subjects on the left
- Tools - How-to's for installing, configuration & use programms
- Hardware - Information and and whereabout of Hardware
- Languages - How-to's, tips & Tticks about programming languages
- Components - Links and description about finished libraries, IP-cores and modules
- Standards - Standards explained
- Projects - List and links of actual and old projects
- Links - Useful internet links
- Articles - Published articles
Each pagename need to be the path of the location within the navigation structure. For example the page for the Eclipse plugin SimplifIDE is situated in:
Tools/Eclipse/SimplifIDE therefore its pagesname would be Tools/Eclipse/SimplifIDE.
Each pages need to be in at least one Category, if it fits to more Categories then multiple Categories can be defined. For help about defining categories see here. A list of all Categories can be found here. If a Categorie is missing please feel free to create a new one.
Each page can be created, but before pressing the button "Save page", check the content in the Preview "Show preview" and verify what you have written.
The Maintainer and Supervisor of this Wiki is François Corthay. In case of any question wiki related, feel free to contact me.