- Each page needs to be in one of the Main Subjects on the left
- High_Voltage_GridLab - High Voltage Gridlab
- Low_Voltage_GridLab - Low Voltage GridLab
- Projects - List and description of actual and old projects
- Hardware - Presentation and explanation as well as settings of hardware used in the GridLab
- Tools - Howtos for using specific software
- Help - Help for writing and editing the wiki
Each pagename need to be the path of the location within the navigation structure. For example the page for the Project ExampleProject is situated in:
Projects/ExampleProject therefore its pagesname would be Projects/ExampleProject.
Each pages need to be in at least one Category, if it fits to more Categories then multiple Categories can be defined. For help about defining categories see here. A list of all Categories can be found here. If a Categorie is missing please feel free to create a new one.
Each page can be created, but before pressing the button "Save page", check the content in the Preview "Show preview" and verify what you have written.
The Maintainer and Supervisor of this Wiki is Zahno Silvan. In case of any question wiki related, feel free to contact me.