There are several versions of the FPGA Rack Backplane. Both are intended for the HES-SO FPGA Rack Board, these feature a 3x32 Pin Backplane Connector in order to interconnect multiple boards together.
There is also a VME IP Core available for easily create a data communication for a number of Rack compatible Boards.
|V1.0||Rack Stack Backplane||FPGA Rack Backplane Stack Schematic PDF||Stack Backplane for 4 boards. These boards can even be chained for offering more connections|
|V1.0||Rack flat Backplane||FPGA Rack Backplane Flat Schematic PDF||Flat Backplane for 6 boards. Note that the speed in vastly minimised because of the length of the signals|
Rack Compatible Boards
- HES-SO FPGA Rack Board (HMVE16/32)
- HES-SO FPGA Rack AD-DA Board (HMVE16/32)
- HES-SO FPGA Rack Hi-Speed AD-DA Board (HMVE16)
- HES-SO FPGA Rack Relay Control Board (HMVE16)
- HES-SO FPGA Rack Debug Board (HMVE16/32)
- HES-SO FPGA Rack ParallelPort Backplane (HMVE16)
The toaster enclosure houses a single backplane and a set of boards: